New position: (Filled) Account Supervisor
By Tracy Marlowe on March 14th, 2016
This position has been filled.
Creative Noggin, an award-winning agency that has been recognized in Communications Arts for its unique virtual business model, is seeking a talented Account Supervisor with a proven track record of success managing and leading client accounts.
The Account Supervisor is a key agency leader and a highly visible client contact who is responsible for the development of strategy, client relationships, specific programs, and financial performance on all assigned accounts. He/She is the senior account person with responsibility for direct supervision of account service staff and can successfully grow and manage agency accounts. The Account Supervisor is strategic and also manages flawless execution to ensure the highest levels of quality and professionalism in the advertising or marketing deliverable for the client.
- Manages agency/client work and contributes to the overall business building function to expand accounts for the Agency.
- Responsible for overall utilization and chargeability on all client projects.
- Resolves day-to-day issues and key areas of client concern as they apply to overall programs and campaigns. Communicates outcome to team as necessary.
- Assures the quality of the work from all departments in the agency meets and exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns and projects to ensure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Assures that agency relationships remain harmonious and partners with other senior staff members to ensure a cohesive and collaborative work environment that remains positive and business-like at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in marketing, with additional experience in a specific discipline, such as direct marketing, digital marketing, communications and/or branding, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Experience with clients in healthcare services is a plus
- Proven ability to develop client relationships and interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
- Ability to partner successfully and collaboratively in a highly creative and passionate environment and maintain positive work relationships and professionalism at all times
- Ability to grasp, explain and sell all agency capabilities and relate those capabilities to clients’ needs
- Strong logistical skills such as scheduling, budgeting, planning, and project management, as well as an understanding of the creative-production process
- Self-starter/motivated person who can interact with different personalities on all levels, someone who can dig in deep, develop solutions, implement them and manage them day-to-day
- Business writing experience, especially in the area of marketing with supporting examples, to include any or all of the following: marketing plans, creative briefs, marketing platforms, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high level client presentation skills; experienced public speaker
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude: a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective.
- Respect: a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect . . . a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas . . . a commitment to respect the work
- Professionalism: a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress . . . demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters . . . a consistent businesslike demeanor and performance . . . common sense and good judgment…have good attendance and be punctual.
- Dependability: a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do . . . a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity: a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason . . . honesty and sincerity . . . earning the trust of clients and employees . . . maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Commitment to quality: proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity: a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit . . . not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Work from home!
- All employees are eligible to receive quarterly bonuses based upon stated business goals
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment with a team of awesome people
Pay commensurate with experience. We will interview candidates who are able to demonstrate:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, ideally working in an agency setting (although not required)
- Specific hands-on experience managing marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate well with a team
- Ability to identify marketing goals, develop marketing strategies and tactics to obtain goals, implement and measure effectiveness of those tactics, and then make adjustments as needed based upon metrics
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team, please send a cover letter and resume along with your salary history and requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.