(Position Filled) Job Posting: Senior Account Executive
By Tracy Marlowe on June 27th, 2017
Creative Noggin is an award-winning and growing virtual branding agency that has been recognized in Communications Arts for its unique virtual business model. The agency is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record of success managing and leading client accounts.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Self-directed: able to work alone and produce results
- Ability to manage time well
- Incredible multi-tasker
- Very internet and computer savvy; because of our virtual business model, our business is managed heavily using technology
- A confident thought leader able to speak up for what you believe BUT also a good listener
- Someone who is not afraid to admit you don’t know something and ask questions
- A true problem solver willing to take the steps to dig and find out the answers when you don’t have all the facts
This person will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Account Director on strategy development, planning and proposals
- Initiating and estimating projects, developing creative briefs as well as client-facing documents, and working within our project management system
- Day-to-day managing of projects in-process, making certain projects:
- Meet and exceed client expectations
- Are completed on time and on budget
- Client relations—getting to know your clients, what they like, what they don’t and developing strong working relationships
- Agency business:
- Maintain profitability with projects
- Work to grow relationships and business with clients
- Have skill to balance looking out for best interest of client with agency needs as well; it’s always possible to balance both
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude: a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience. A sense of urgency to obtain results. An ability to maintain a positive attitude and keep things in perspective when under pressure.
- Respect: a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect. A willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas.
- Professionalism: a high level of professionalism in attitude and demeanor.
- Dependability: a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do. A willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity: a track-record for doing the right thing for the right reason. Demonstrates honesty and sincerity, earning the trust of clients and employees.
- Commitment to quality: A demand for excellence in all forms of communication. Always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity: a reputation for innovative thinking, working with an entrepreneurial spirit. Not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Work from home!
- All employees are eligible to receive quarterly bonuses based upon stated business goals
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment with a team of awesome people
Pay commensurate with experience. We will interview candidates who are able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally working in an agency setting (although not required)
- Specific hands-on experience managing marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate well with a team
- Ability to identify marketing goals, develop marketing strategies and tactics to obtain goals, implement and measure effectiveness of those tactics, and then make adjustments as needed based upon metrics
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team, please send a cover letter and resume along with your salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.