Now Hiring: Digital Content Specialist
By Heather Rosenquist on May 07th, 2019
Creative Noggin is looking for a social media guru who excels at social media strategy and creative writing to fill our Digital Content Specialist role.
You are a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator who has a proven track record managing multiple social channels, ideally for several organizations, while working within a highly collaborative team. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style is essential. This role requires proficiency in publishing tools (Sprout Social is a plus), as well as native platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and whatever is “next.” Fast-paced is an understatement. You can execute quickly and manage your time well. Responsibilities and deliverables will change at the last minute and execution of the task will need to adjust accordingly.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all client posts are accurate and punctual.
- Lead all copywriting for the social media clients to which you are assigned, maintaining their unique “voice” while managing daily social communication and consumer listening and response.
- Stay on top of daily digital and social trends and happenings.
- Collaborate with teams and be able to lead social media strategy ideation and campaign development.
- Develop monthly reports, analysis of results/trends and client recommendations
- Ability to analyze new clients and create proposals that speak to their unique social needs and objectives.
- Stay on top of client industry trends, competition positioning and voice and be able to strategize and articulate ideas on how to creatively differentiate clients.
- A successful track record creating video content such as photography and videos for social media is a plus.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
3-5 years of social media publishing, creative writing, or strategy experience required (brand or agency).
- Self-motivated and driven individual, able to work and meet deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Ability to write content that is both emotional and informational.
- Proven success in social media is a must. Must show ability to engage consumers and get them active on social platforms.
- Confident in publishing copy and content to mass audiences.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with passionate teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can pro-actively problem solve.
We are flexible right now and can hire part-time or full time….depending upon what you’re looking for and availability. Please indicate which you are interested in in your cover letter.
Full Time Hires
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- All employees are eligible for quarterly bonuses based upon stated business goals
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment (there’s a reason we were named 8th best small business to work for in 2016 by the San Antonio Business Journal!)
- Work from home!
If you feel that you are the perfect fit for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Work examples, case studies and/or current social media accounts managed; please send us whatever you feel will best illustrate your strategic thinking, writing ability and ability to engage consumers.
No phone calls please.