Are you a social media strategist who loves working from home?
Well, you may have found the next step in your career. Creative Noggin is an award-winning branding and marketing agency that has long embraced the fact that employees working from home are more focused, productive and most of all, happy.
We built our agency so that work-life balance need not be a myth. Work hard and play hard is our motto.
We love our employees and empower them to balance work and their personal lives. And our clients reap the rewards of that trust. We’ve seen that our team will go the extra mile to ensure the work we do for our clients is outstanding. It’s a win-win business model for sure.
What we’re looking for.
Our Social Media Strategist will be a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a proven track record managing multiple social channels, ideally for several organizations, while working within a highly collaborative team. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style are essential. This role requires proficiency in publishing tools (Sprout Social is a plus), as well as native platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and whatever is “next.” Fast-paced is an understatement. You can execute quickly and manage your time well.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all client posts are accurate and punctual.
- Lead all copywriting for the social media clients to which you are assigned, maintaining their unique “voice” while managing daily social communication and consumer listening and response.
- Stay on top of daily digital and social trends and happenings.
- Collaborate with teams and be able to lead social media strategy ideation and campaign development.
- The ability to analyze reports, see trends and identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Develop monthly reports and communication ROI to the client beyond likes and engagement.
- Ability to analyze new clients and create proposals that speak to their unique social needs and objectives.
- Stay on top of client industry trends, competition positioning and voice and be able to strategize and articulate ideas on how to creatively differentiate clients.
- A successful track record creating creative content such as photography and videos for social media is a plus.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- 3-5 years of social media publishing, creative writing, or strategy experience required (brand or agency), especially business-related content (not only lifestyle).
- Self-motivated and driven individual, able to work and meet deadlines with little to no supervision.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Proven success in social media is a must. Must show ability to engage consumers and get them active on social platforms.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment with passionate teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
Every Creative Noggin employee shares the same set of values, regardless of role or responsibility:
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment with a team of awesome people
Pay commensurate with experience.
If you nodded your head through all that, you just might be the rock star we're looking for. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Work examples, case studies and/or current social media accounts managed; please send us whatever you feel will best illustrate your strategic thinking, writing ability and ability to engage consumers.
Also, please visit this link and take a short 10-12 minute survey (survey must be complete for interview consideration).
We’re reserving the phone lines for all of the clients we need your help servicing, so at this point no calls…email only please!