NOTE: this position has been filled.
Are you a super hero AE? Do others equate your client juggling with a circus trapeze artist, gracefully swaying and flipping from swing to swing without ever missing a beat?
Creative Noggin, an award-winning agency that has had recognition in Communications Arts for its unique virtual business model, is seeking a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record of success managing and leading client accounts.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Self-directed: able to work alone and produce results
- Ability to manage time well
- Incredible multi-tasker
- Very internet and computer savvy; because of our virtual business model, our business is managed heavily using technology
- A confident thought leader able to speak up for what you believe BUT also a good listener
- Someone who is not afraid to admit you don’t know something and ask questions
- A true problem solver willing to take the steps to dig and find out the answers when you don’t have all the facts
This person will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Account Supervisor on strategy development, planning and proposals
- Initiating and estimating projects, developing creative briefs as well as client-facing documents, and working within our project management system
- Day-to-day managing of projects in-process, making certain projects:
- Meet and exceed client expectations
- Are completed on time and on budget
- Client relations—getting to know your clients, what they like, what they don’t and developing strong working relationships
- Agency business:
- Maintain profitability with projects
- Work to grow relationships and business with clients
- Have skill to balance looking out for best interest of client with agency needs as well; it’s always possible to balance both
Bonus skills—candidates with these skills should be sure to note them on their resumes:
- Knowledge of and/or experience with media planning and buying
- Digital strategy experience including advertising, search engine optimization, social media, website, micro-sites, etc.
- Strategic planning and marketing plan development
- New business development
- Work from home!
- Full benefits: health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, holidays, PTO
- All employees are eligible to receive quarterly bonuses based upon stated business goals
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment with a team of awesome people
Pay commensurate with experience. The only candidates interviewed will be able to demonstrate:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, ideally working in an agency setting (although not required)
- Specific hands-on experience managing marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate well with a team
- Ability to identify marketing goals, develop marketing strategies and tactics to obtain goals, implement and measure effectiveness of those tactics, and then make adjustments as needed based upon metrics
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team, please send a cover letter and resume along with your salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.